Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dazed and Confused


This morning I dropped Maggie May off for some x-rays. She was not pleased and fought me when I tried to put her in her carrier. Not long after I got back to work, Dr. W called me on my cell phone with an update. No signs of hip dysplasia, yay! However, we probably need to go ahead and surgically fix the patellar luxation :( The good news is we can go ahead and do both the knee and spay at the same time and save some money.....woo hoo! Plus, she will only have to go under anesthesia once and that is great.


So, went to pick up our Mags and she was very grateful that we came back for her. We scheduled the spay/knee surgery for August 27, 2008 at 8:30 a.m. Poor girl has no clue what she is about to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=