Monday, September 29, 2008

Ain't Goin' Down 'Til The Sun Comes Up



Maggie May has major cabin fever! She wants to get out of that crate so bad she can taste it. She even climbs to the top of the wire crate from the inside! Pretty much all night she make her cute little purrrt noise trying to get our attention. I don't think she sleeps too much. Can't blame a girl for trying!

She is with me here at work in her soft-sided carrier, she loves to catch up on her favorite kitties on the internet and take little cat naps. Not too much longer Tootlebug and you will be caged no longer! I just hate to see a cat in a cage. Or any animal for that matter!

3 comments:

  1. I simpathise, weely I do. I haf to go to cat pwison on thursday so that miewmie can abandon me and go to China and enjoy herself. Hang in there...not long now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=