Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Song Remains The Same


"How can I get out of this prison?"

Maggie May is doing well, I am happy to report. No change...yay! She is up and walking around her crate only. She keeps begging to be let out of jail, and it has been very hard for me to have to say no. She is really starting to hate being crated all the time. She has started scratching the bottom of the crate, trying to dig her way out. I do open the crate and reach in to give her lots of scrunches and she enjoys them very much.


"I'm so over this!"

4 comments:

  1. Maggie May, I wish I could come keep you company in your cage! It won't be much longer and you can come out.
    Try to not dig, it will hurt your paws.
    (((Hugs)))
    ~ Miss Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=