Thursday, September 11, 2008

Walk This Way



Tomorrow afternoon the bandages come off.....thank goodness! Maggie can't stand the bandages and would gladly remove them herself if I would allow it. The adhesive is pulling at her shaved and irritated skin and after almost every step she shakes her leg. I've had to patch a few places on the bandages where it has pulled away from the top of the leg and exposed a few staples.

Not much else to report, other than her walking ability is improving more and more every day. I snapped a few pics for everyone to see.**Note to self.......sweep the floor before taking pics next time ;)**


After eating a tasty meal of sardines and mackerel.....yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...She looks so uncomfortable. Hopefully when the bandages come off she won't be as irritated...I can't get over how much she has grown since you've had her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she is doing good.. I showed Jackson the pictures of her with her bandages.. and he said "let me see her boo boo"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=