Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Bird

Today Maggie May receives her "get out of jail, free" card. She would like to thank all of her supporters for their purrs and purrayers, but we asks that you keep them coming.
Unfortunately, you can't tell a kitten to slow down, don't jump, stop wrestling, and have them understand you. We are heavily considering keeping Maggie in the bedroom while we are not home, at least for a little while. She will be out of the crate, but able to hang out in the room unsupervised. While we are home we will be able to keep an eye on her as she has free reign over the rest of the house. This will be a very exciting time for Maggie May, but an uneasy time for me and Jr.

9 comments:

  1. Maggie May we are so happy that you are feeling so good and back on your own 4 paws...

    purrs,Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you're up and about Maggie May! We hope you don't overdo it, at least for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I know I self regulated after my surgery but I think its a good idea to take it slow.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree....keep her in the bedroom when you aren't there. It will be better for her in the long run. We would hate for her to injure her injuries and have to be confined to a carrier again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well thank gof you are allright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweety, I know you are excited but please do take care of your little self! ~Purrs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've updated my blog with some cat stamps collection new series and handy
    tool for my cat's room. check it out! 
    Handy tool for my cat's room,
    Cat Stamps Part 4,
    Cat Stamps Part 3,
    Cat Stamps Part 2,
    Cat Stamps Part 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited that she's doing well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=