Monday, November 12, 2012

Felidae TidNips Chicken & Rice Cat Treats Review

Last week we were contacted by the great people of Mr. Chewy to do a review of Felidae TidNips Chicken & Rice Cat Treats. I was excited to give Maggie May a chance to try a new, healthy treat. She can be pretty picky when it comes to treats, but boy did she ever LOVE these treats!!
Maggie May was hooked from the very first soft and chewy TidNip!
I used to store the treats on top of this polka dotted bag, but Maggie May caught on and tried to get into the treat bag using any means necessary.
So I had to move them....
Here's Maggie May trying to figure out how to get to the new hiding spot....
How do I open this thing????

These treats are great! She can't get enough! I love that Maggie May finds them tasty. I also love that they are a healthy snack with Vitamin E, which is an anti-oxidant, and Omega 3 Fatty Acids that help support the immune system and promote healthy skin and coat. I'm hoping she will share her treats with her brothers and sisters, but it isn't looking too good :)

I must add... being an art lover, I love the impressionistic cat portrait on the bag!

Maggie May and I highly recommend TidNips! She agrees they are chicken-licious!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, we have to find these things! If you like them, then I am sure I will - being a bit of a discriminating eater myself!
    Lovely to see so many pictures of you, my beloved. And no hiding place is safe from a determined and very clever tortie. Noserubs and gentle ear washes from your King xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make those treats look yummy Maggy May... Nice review.

    hugs, Max, Bugsy and Knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very yummy treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those treats sound yummy. I will have Mom hunt for them. I once found and tore open a bag of treats. Herman and I had a feast until Mom found it. Mom says thank you so much for your kind words about Herman.

    Spyro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those sound GREAT, and we just won some of those Felidae treats in a contest. We are even MORE excited to try them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Don't forget to stop by Pet Blogs United next week for a week of giveaways.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=