Sunday, June 9, 2013

Natural Balance Perfect Bites Salmon Formula Cat Treats- Review

 Maggie May was asked by Chewy to do a cat treat review. Maggie May chose to review Natural Balance Perfect Bites Salmon Cat Treats.
I seriously nearly lost my fingers doing this review. Maggie May was so excited to try the treats. I don't even know if she chewed the soft, meaty morsels. I think she just devoured them whole! Luckily, they are just one calorie each so we could afford to do several takes for this photo shoot.
Ziggy is also a huge fan of Perfect Bites. He was trying to knock them right out of my hand. Which reminds me.... Ziggy needs a nail trim!
Mmm! Those treats are lip-smacking good!
Ok, how do I get into this bag? HELP! I want more!

I ended up having to put them high up where Maggie May couldn't reach them. That doesn't keep her from crying out for them. She and Ziggy both are big fans of these treats. I am a fan of the fact that they contain no corn, soy, wheat, artificial flavors or colors.

Right now, these treats are on sale for just $2.99/bag. You seriously can't beat that! I also believe since they are soft, they would be easier for older cats with dental issues. These treats come in 3 flavors to choose from: salmon, rabbit and chicken.

8 comments:

  1. Those treats look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theeze treetz look veree tastee maggie & ziggy !!! manee thanx for ree viewin de salmon flavor two N knot BURD chickn !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's what we'd call a glowing review, Maggie May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those treats look yummy - but not as tasty as you do, my sweetness, hehehe. I shall ask Äiti to look out for them here. Nose nuzzles and headbonks to you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is pure treat and delight! I bet your little fury pal is ready to dig in! Good luck with the digging guys! I hope to join one of these days. Just kidding! Anyway, I really enjoyed the photos and I think I’m craving for more. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    from Poppy at Professional Doctorate

    ReplyDelete
  6. We want to thank you so very much for your kind words of comfort and friendship after our very sudden loss of Thunder. We are all still very sad, but the support and love from all of our friends from all over the world is helping to heal our broken hearts. We are sure that Thunder Dunder is now in a very happy place and also very thankful to have so many wonderful friends.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, Lightning, and Mom Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the yummy review! Nice to meet you Maggie May! Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to give these treats a try. Looks like you all are enjoying them bunches.
    I want to thank you for your kind thoughts and words when Olive, my niece, was so ill and had to run off to the bridge. It meant a lot to our family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=