Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ferris and the Nip!

We were so lucky to have been asked to do a review of Catnip. Not any ol' catnip, but catnip from The Natural Pet Company. 

We are going to hand it over to Ferris and let him tell you about his experience with this 100% natural catnip.

So, I get this package in the mail and when I open it up, it's a BIG bag o' nip! I'm thinking... "this bag could last me a while!"

So the kind lady spreads some out on the floor and tells me to have at it...... so I do! I start out by licking some off the floor. Don't worry, the floor is clean- she just finished mopping it. Ok, so this stuff tastes pretty delicious!
Next, she rolls my old, no longer potent catnip toys in the fresh nip. Now, they are just like brand new!
 
A little bitey.... a little bunny kick.... THIS is FUN!
 A little too much fun.... I'm pretty worn out. Think I'll get a little shut-eye.
 
Before I go.... and, well, I don't know if this is the nip talking or what, but... you ever get that strange feeling you are being watched by someone?
 Click photo to bigify

12 comments:

  1. A pawrent-approved nipfest? We'll be right over!

    Pee Ess - don't look behind you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Ferris, that stuff looks PRIMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like really good nip to us. And, yes, he is right behind you with googly eyes. Have a nice nap.

    Spyro and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This catnip looks like one I should try!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you DID get well and truly nipped! Good for you. LOVE the stuff, myself.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love nip! We gotta get some of that stuff 'cuz it looks like good nip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so breat that you got a chance to sample the catnip - wow! What a great nap you must have had.



    Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of the nip. I have some,but it is locked up in kitty toys that I'm trying to rip open! Oh-& thanks for coming by about Tigger.
    Angie, Georgie (and Tigger in spirit)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Maggie May Day!
    I bet there's going to be even MORE nip passed around.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=