Thursday, November 21, 2013

Noms!

Today we will be talking about noms. Who doesn't love noms? Ferris LOVES noms, so we are going to throw it over to him so he can tell us all about these new noms he just tried.
Ferris here- repurrting for duty! It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta..... wait, what am I saying? This isn't hard- this is the BEST job ever! Now, let's get down to business, shall we?
First of all, my mom wanted to say that she LOVES the packaging of these noms. She is all about the "retro" and said that the packaging fits in very well with her decor. So, I reminded her of one very important rule, "you can't judge a nom by the pouch." What you can judge it by is the taste, so here we go!

Firstly, this pouch is a winner for it's rich consistency and chunks of fish. Delicious fish like salmon, jack mackerel and tuna! Holy mackerel it was so good, I gobbled up every last morsel. Yuuuum!!! 

This pouch definitely brought out my adventurous side and made me want to ditch my mancat duties (napping) and go down to the creek with with my cane pole. Then I remembered that I'm lazy and it would be much easier for my mom to open the pouch and pour it in my bowl. Moving on....
Mom said this one reminded her of chicken noodle soup.
I must say, I do love this soup! The gravy, the shredded chicken, the hint of pumpkin... It's yummy, yummy in my tummy!
It did not take me long to devour every last bit. This stuff is super good! The purrfect dinner on a crisp Fall afternoon. I recommend pairing it with a nice room temperature spring water.

Want to know how you can get your paws on some of these tasty noms? Just hop on over to chewy.com!

It's time to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign and take a nice loooong nap.

Sweet dreams, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. We've got some of this at home and I can't wait to try it! My human says we have to wait for "the light to get better" (it was rainy today). What that has to do with taste testing, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ferris...thanx for de ree view....N ewe iz rite, that wuz a grate job ya wuz offered...de fish dish look delish !!! enjoy N haz thurds !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those noms sure do look tasty! Great job making us hungry, Ferris! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=