Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Put A Cat On It!

I was given the great opportunity to do a t-shirt review for AlliedShirts.com. Being someone who loves  to create graphic designs, this was right up my alley. Of course, everything is better with a cat on it, amirite?

Some of you may remember when I fostered three cute little shelter kittens, Dahlia, Poppy and Tiger Lily...


Oh Poppy, how funny you are! As you can see, she was the inspiration for this shirt design.

Now, about this shirt... First, I designed the image on my computer using some graphic design software. This is not necessary though, you could easily upload a photo to the site or choose from their clip art. You can also further personalize your shirt by adding your own text. Uploading my design was simple as pie. I just followed the on-screen instructions.

They have a large selection of shirts styles, sizes and colors. There is something for everyone. This is the ladies budget t-shirt. I was worried at first that it would be boxy and unflattering as I'm used to more fitted styles. I am happy to say it fits me just right! It's soft, cozy and comfortable. Best of all, it came out exactly as I designed it.

I'm excited to go back and order some more custom t-shirts. They make great Christmas gifts, too. I think the best part may be the free standard shipping on all orders. I do love me some free shipping, now!

Allied Shirts Recommends: BuildASign.com and Printcopia

7 comments:

  1. tahnx for de link maggie...thiz sounds like lots oh fun...we can see trout on everee thing de food serviss gal owns !!! thiz shirt with poppy on it iz rockin kewl :) !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya friends! Let us know if you'd be interested in doing a t-shirt review, too!

      Delete
  2. The shirt is super nice but the design is what makes it special! All in all, a good idea =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Texas! Let me know if you'd be interested in doing your own t-shirt review!

      Delete
  3. That's really neat! We're going to go check out those links for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey friends! Let me know if you'd be interested in doing your own t-shirt review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to say thank you so much for the visit with loving comments when we lost our sweet boy. So appreciated and helped us so much. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! =^..^=